available live or by recording, with follow-up mentoring. If you are interested in supporting parents as they begin their parenting journey, please visit our site: http://www.parentinfant.org
, where you can learn about training and mentoring opportunities. An observation journal is available.
Educator workshops presented by Susan Tracy McDaniel through Learning Together Education:
- Retreat Day or Overnight
- EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques for Educators
- At My Best: Doing the Personal Work Necessary for Being with Children
- Discipline Toolkit: What I Learned from Master Teachers
- First, Observe: Observation as the Foundation of the Montessori Method
- Bodily Functions: Eating, Sleeping, and Toileting (for parents and/or educators)
- Montessori Infant and Toddler Programs
- Or, a topic of your choice
For mentoring, consulting, and homeschooling, please contact us
Susan Tracy McDaniel has been a lecturer at Seton Montessori Institute
for more than twenty years and recommends their teacher education courses. Excellent continuing education opportunities are also available through Seton.